Friday, April 5, 2013

C4K for March

Breanna:

Breanna wrote about what if our first amendment was taken away. She talked about how she would have to be very cautious about what she did or what she said to anyone in fear of getting trouble. She also said that if we didn't have our first amendment that she probably wouldn't be Catholic or go to her Catholic school. I commented saying that I really enjoyed reading her topic and that she had some very valid points. I told her that I would  be very frustrated, as well, because I would not know exactly what I could or could not say. I also told her she wrote very well and to keep up the good work!

Venishia:

Venishia wrote about her going from middle school to high school and how it is a huge transition in her life. She also wrote about her goals she has in the future and how she is going to prepare for them in high school by taking a business course. She has decided between being either a pediatrician or a fashion designer. I commented telling her that there is nothing to be nervous about going to high school. I also told her that her ambitions in life were awesome and that I hope she reaches either one of those goals in her life.

Wyatt:

Wyatt wrote about Why do We Celebrate Easter with Eggs?! Wyatt began to explain why he thinks we celebrate Easter with eggs and bunnies. He said that back in that time people thought the world was shaped like an egg and that when Jesus rose from the dead; it meant the world had hatched. He then said that he didn't believe it was true but it made him think. I commented saying that his post made me really think how eggs and bunnies came into ties with Easter. I also told him that he made some valid points about how people thought the world was an egg and hatched so an egg is the symbol of Easter. I told him to keep up the good writing!

Shane:

Shane wrote about what does he gain from blogging with students outside of school and other places. He said that he got to see what other kids did in different communities. I commented saying that I totally agree that is cool to see what other people doing outside of where I live. But it is also amazing to see the similarities we have with each other even though we live in different places. I told him that his blog post was very good!!











No comments:

Post a Comment