Thursday, February 28, 2013

project # 9

My PLN:

SymbalooIn beginning my PLN I  have gone through the material Dr. Strange has provided for us. I have started a list of social media and other websites to help me on the way of starting my PLN. I decided, first, to use Symbaloo. I think it was the perfect site for me to personally use.  I think the most important to have is twitter because it can connect me with a lot of people who are in the education field and this will, of course, get me closer to their blogs which is the source of the information I need. I would also add Pinterest to this because it is an awesome tool to get some ideas from and connect with people. I would have to keep the EDM310 class blog on there because it is very informative and has a lot of different people associated within the blog. I think just picking and choosing which source is the right one for me is the starting point for my PLN. I am also having to organize everything in the way it appear in my life with categories such as: life, teaching, interests, social media. I think these are really good categories to put into my PLN. I hope I can eventually make all these decisions to make sure it all fits into a perfect way to organize my perfect Symbaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment