Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project # 10


I found a very interesting website called Knoodle. This site helps you compile presentations with photos, videos, and audio on a power-point. This is an easy way to keep your power-point in one place and not having to keep it on a jump drive and carry it from place to place. On this website, you can also create test. This helps you organize your test and also keep it one spot. You can add different elements such as true/false, multiple choice and text response. You can also create surveys with this. There are different fonts, colors, and etc to personalize your test. I think this is a really cool website and I will for sure use this. It is not free; but I think it is worth the money spent to use it. It will help keep me organized and help me create tests as a new teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment