Sunday, March 10, 2013

C4T Post #2

A GeekyMomma's Blog: It has happened to me and it can happen to you, too!

This specific post was about your social media and or other accounts being hacked! I learned a lot about passwords and other things I did not know about when it comes to your personal information. I stated I am very guilty of thinking no one would ever hack into my account. I told her I was very glad she wrote about this because it did actually catch my attention and check some of my accounts, including my bank accounts. I also went on to tell her that I checked to see if my pin was a common used one and luckily it wasn't!

Bullying: Not Just For Children Anymore.

Workplace BullyingThis post was about the how bullying is inside the work place. I commented saying that a lot of people did not know that the a lot of bullying occurs in places that children are not present. I told her it was great that she had shown the effects of bullying in the work place and that it was great she showed ways to help prevent the stress. I also went on saying that I was very fortunate to see this post because I could use this in the work environment  to know exactly how to handle a situation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment