Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K for February

Jacob:

On Jacob's post he wrote about the what if the Industrial Revolution never occurred? I commented on Jacob's post saying that I was glad the Industrial Revolution happened because I love how the world is now because of this. Jacob also wrote about the daily life of people during the Industrial Revolution. I wrote I was very glad he did this because it shows how life was back then. Workers would trade with each other such as a chicken for a sandwich. I also told him the world would be very boring without all of our technology but if it was never invented then we really wouldn't miss it. 

Tyrone:

I commented on Tyrone's blog post about a story he wrote about a scary doll. I commented saying that I really enjoyed the story because it was original and very creative. I also got to watch a video that he made to go along with the story. I told Tyrone that his video went perfectly with the story and that I really enjoyed watching. I also told him to keep writing and keep up the good work!

John:

I commented on John's post about Tom Walker. I said that this was a very interesting blog post because I have never heard the story on Tom Walker. I also thought the story was very intriguing because it has so many key points to it. I also told John that I thought Tom Walker's punishment was sufficient to his crime. He did a lot of terrible things to a lot of different people and to himself. He wrote a great blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment