Sunday, May 5, 2013

C4K April

Cody:

Cody's blog post was about a night when he got really sick and his mom took care of him. It went into a lot of detail about how he was sick and what happened throughout the night. I commented saying that he did a great job using descriptive details about what happened and that it was an interesting story. I also told him that his writing was very good and to keep up the good work!

Thank+you+%E2%80%93+Gracias.+A+shop+in+Madrid+HDRMaddy:

Maddy's blog was about the new school year. She talked about everyone she knew going to school and where they attended school. Maddy is in grade 5 and wrote about what she was excited to learn about in grade 5. I commented saying that being in grade 5 must be exciting because you get to learn new things and that I hope grade 5 is a good year for her! I also wrote I hope she continues to blog because she is very good at it and has very good writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment